Ben Nye MediaPRO - creme contour review





When it comes to a contoured facade - mine lets the team down.

Round like the moon - my Dad would often jibe when I was a child (thanks Dad, psych invoice in the mail!)

I tend to stay away from contour products - scared my amateur skills will leave me with more stripes on my face than a baby tiger. Especially given the face is not only quite round but also quite pale.

So when I first heard Ben Nye (of cream blush greatness!) had released contour creams I scoffed a little. Oh I won't need those...

Until I saw the ladies at Pixiwoo demonstrate the prod on a fair skinned lass.  Then I had to have it.


The Ben Nye Creme Contour (shade MCS-01 Neutral) is creamy dreamy! I've been using my real techniques expert face blush to apply to the back of my (squeezed in to find it) cheek bone. There's no doubt a better brush to apply it with but this seems to do the trick for me.

 

The product itself is completely matte, I'd almost say it has a bit of a grey/green undertone to it - making it perfect for those who want to avoid the orangutan look! I'm really loving the slight shape it's giving to my face. I keep it subtle, blending out the edges with my foundation brush to ensure no stripes.

Aussie ladies - Scotty's Makeup will have one to your letter box within a day! At $A18 it's a little on the pricy side for one cream product - and worth waiting until you have a few things to purchase from Scotty's as the shipping adds up.

Leave a Reply